Snapdragon Hemp || 50MG Delta 9 Infused Seshee Slushie | 12oz
Nothing beats the hot weather better than a chilled, water-soluble Delta-9 THC-infused Seshee. Each 12oz drink mix is infused with 50mg of water-soluble Delta-9 THC, ensuring incredibly fast absorption and onset of effects. Enjoy a chill vibe with a chill drink, the Snapdragon way.
- Place the Seshee bag in the freezer for up to 4 hours.
- Depending on how you want your consistency, you may check the Seshee after two hours, and squish the bag to gauge how frozen it is.
- Pour the Seshee or just enjoy straight from the bag.
- Enjoy the ride!
Seshee 12oz Bag Ingredients: Water, Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Coloring, Natural Flavor, 1/10th of 1% Benzoate of Soda, Guar, And/Or Cellulose Gum, Full-Spectrum Hemp Distillate
WARNINGS: USE RESPONSIBLY. DO NOT OPERATE A MOTOR VEHICLE OR HEAVY MACHINERY WHILE USING THIS PRODUCT. THIS PRODUCT MAY CAUSE DROWSINESS OR INTOXICATING EFFECTS IN SOME USERS. This product is intended for people 21 years of age and older. Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or if you have any diagnosed or undiagnosed health conditions. These products must be legal in your state or territory to purchase or use. DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IN ANY WAY THAT IS NOT RECOMMENDED BY YOUR DOCTOR. Delta 8 THC may affect blood pressure, heart rate, and/or intraocular pressure in some people. If you have any known or unknown heart, blood pressure, eye, eye pressure, or similar/related issues, do not use this product unless recommended by a doctor. Other Important Notes About Delta 8 THC: This product will probably cause a failure on a drug test. Do not use if you are subject to a drug test. Our products on this website are legal under federal law and are legal in most states. However, several states do not allow delta 8. These include Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Montana, North Dakota, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island, Utah and Vermont. Therefore, we cannot ship to these states. It is the customer’s responsibility to know whether Delta 8 is legal in their state or territory. Snapdragon Hemp is not responsible for knowing whether our products are legal in your state, territory or county. This product contains delta 8 thc and was produced without regulatory oversight for health, safety or efficacy and there may be health risks associated with the consumption of the product. This product is federally legal under H.R.2 – Agriculture Improvement Act of 2018 Our products contain 0.0% to 0.3% delta 9 THC. Federal Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
What is Delta 9 THC?
Is hemp-derived THC different than cannabis-derived THC?
How is this legal?
How much should I take?
- Low Tolerance (Newcomers, sensitive, micro-dosing): Take 5-10mg of Delta 9 THC per session, and wait 1/2 to 2 hours for the onset of effects. D9 THC may last anywhere from 4-6 hours, or even longer, depending on body chemistry. Always remember that a little goes a long way with THC. If no effects are noticeable or desired relief has not been reached, wait 4-6 hours and retake 5-10mg. When you are comfortable with the experience of 5-10mg after multiple sessions of taking small doses, and you’d like to try something more potent, work your way up into…
- Medium Tolerance (Casual, semi-experienced, not too strong): Take 10-25mg of Delta 9 THC per session, and wait 1/2 to 2 hours for the onset of effects. Wait for 4-6 hours before taking any more to avoid an unpleasant ride or too strong of an experience. Adjust the strength of your sessions in 5-10mg increments (either lower or higher) to find your perfect dosage. If the desired effects and relief are still not reached, you may have a…
- High Tolerance (Every day, experienced, high strength): Take 25mg-100mg+ of Delta 9 THC per session, and wait 1/2 to 2 hours for the onset of effects. This recommendation is for experienced individuals who are looking for maximum potency. These strengths may be overwhelming for anyone with a low or medium tolerance. High-tolerance guests may find their sweet spot in doses of 100mg+, we do not recommend newcomers or even casual THC users to dive into doses that high. It is all about personal trial and error and a slow but enjoyable built-up relationship with THC to find what works best for you.
Blue Razz, Grape, Strawberry, Tropical Rush