Issues with a vape? Read the troubleshooting guide below…
Frustrated & have no luck with troubleshooting & think you have a faulty vape?
Reach out to MCO & we will help you with a replacement! Email, Call, Chat or Just bring the vape by the store so we can help!
To use a vape disposable and cartridge, follow these general steps
- Prepare the vape: Remove the disposable vape or cartridge from its packaging and remove any protective caps or seals.
- Charge (if necessary): Some disposable vapes come pre-charged, while others may require charging. If charging is needed, connect the vape to a compatible charger using the provided USB cable. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions for charging time and precautions.
- Activate the device: Most disposables have an automatic draw-activated mechanism, meaning you simply need to inhale through the mouthpiece to activate the heating element. If you’re using a cartridge, you’ll need a compatible battery or device. Attach the cartridge to the battery by screwing it in or inserting it, depending on the design.
- Inhale and enjoy: Once the device is activated, take slow and steady draws from the mouthpiece. This will activate the heating element and vaporize the e-liquid or concentrate. Start with small puffs and gradually increase as needed.
- Store and dispose: After use, store the disposable or cartridge in a safe place away from extreme heat or moisture. Dispose of empty disposables properly according to your local regulations. Cartridges can often be refilled or replaced with new ones, depending on the brand and design.
It’s important to read and follow the specific instructions provided by the manufacturer for the disposable vape or cartridge you are using, as different brands and models may have slight variations in usage.
If you’re experiencing issues with a vape disposable or vape cartridge, here are some troubleshooting steps you can try:
- Check the battery level: For disposable vapes, ensure that the battery is adequately charged. If it’s low, connect it to a charger and allow it to charge fully. If you’re using a cartridge, make sure the battery or device it’s connected to has sufficient charge.
- Clean the contacts: The connections between the cartridge and battery can sometimes accumulate residue or debris, affecting the performance. Gently wipe the contacts on both the cartridge and battery with a clean, dry cloth to ensure a good connection.
- Adjust airflow (if applicable): Some disposable vapes and cartridges have adjustable airflow settings. If you’re not getting enough vapor or the draw feels restricted, check if there’s an airflow control feature and adjust it to your preference.
- Prime the cartridge (for refillable cartridges): If you’re using a disposable or cartridge, make sure it’s properly primed. This involves saturating the wick or coil with e-liquid before use. Refer to the cartridge’s instructions or user manual for specific priming instructions.
- Check for clogs or blockages: A clogged or blocked airflow path can impede vapor production. Ensure that the airholes or vents on the device and cartridge are clear from any debris or obstructions. You can use a small, clean pin or needle to gently clear any blockages.
- Replace the cartridge (for refillable cartridges): Over time, cartridges can wear out or become less efficient. If you’re consistently experiencing issues with vapor production or flavor, it may be time to replace the cartridge with a new one.
- Consult the manufacturer or retailer: If you’ve tried the above steps and are still encountering problems, reach out to the manufacturer’s customer support or the retailer where you purchased the product. They may be able to provide further assistance or offer a solution.
- Have a disposable not working? You can also fire the atomizer by blowing into the charging port.
Remember to follow proper safety precautions when troubleshooting your vape device and adhere to the guidelines and warnings provided